Fairfax Media Network

Kimberley Weather

Current Warnings
 

Kimberley Forecast

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 30s.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the east, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely. Light winds.

  • Wednesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 90 mm possible in the east. Winds SE/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending E/SE 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

Issued Mon 05:00 WST

Kimberley Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
26 32 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
27 32 60% < 1mm Nil W 19 65 W 20 61
Mostly sunny
26 33 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 33 60% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
23 33 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 35 80% 1-5mm Nil W 15 64 W 13 47
Possible thunderstorm
24 34 80% 1-5mm Nil W 12 66 SW 7 51
Possible thunderstorm
25 35 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 35 90% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Thunderstorms
25 35 90% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 36 90% - Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 36 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
25 33 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
23 32 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
25 35 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 36 90% 5-10mm Nil WSW 17 71 WSW 10 60
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Kimberley cattle country soaked by January rains in great start to season

10:39 EDT

Cattle stations in the Kimberley region of Western Australia have had an extremely wet start to 2017.

Forbes Creek couple look to rebuild dream home one year after freak 'mini tornado'

06:51 EDT

On a windy night late last January, Jan and Geoff McKergow's dream home was torn to rubble.

Heating up across the southeastern capitals

11:19 EDT

A couple of scorchers are on the way for Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney over the next few days.