Fairfax Media Network

Kimberley Weather

Current Warnings
 

Kimberley Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a gusty thunderstorm. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming E 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far north, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Fri 16:25 WST

Kimberley Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
27 36 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
29 35 60% < 1mm Nil W 16 61 WNW 25 63
Possible thunderstorm
27 36 50% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
29 38 50% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
23 33 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 41 50% 1-5mm Nil W 16 44 WSW 14 27
Possible thunderstorm
27 41 80% 1-5mm Nil WNW 6 38 NE 4 29
Thunderstorms clearing
25 35 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 38 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 38 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
28 40 90% - Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
28 38 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
24 38 50% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
23 33 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 38 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
28 38 90% 5-10mm Nil NW 12 57 N 17 43
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

A year of Australian weather captured in a calendar

18:00 EDT

Photographs of weather phenomena around Australia, some of them capturing rare events, have been chosen for the 2017 Australian Weather Calendar.

Temperatures soar in the west

16:36 EDT

Perth is enduring a sweaty end to the week, although a cool change is on the way.

Perfect storm photos: storm chasers give up their tips for taking best pic

15:55 EDT

While most Queenslanders sheltered inside during the past week of severe storms, a breed of professional photographers known as storm chasers were outside, braving the danger to get the best possible shot.