Fairfax Media Network

Pilbara Weather

WA
Sat 11:11 WST
Current Warnings
 

Pilbara Forecast

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/NE in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 21 to 29.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of rain in the far west. Light winds.

  • Monday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of rain in the west. Light winds becoming E/SE 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of rain in the southwest. Winds E/SE 25 to 40 km/h.

Issued Sat 05:00 WST

Pilbara Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
13:50 WST
SSW 7 7 19.1 12.6 19.1 66 3 0.2 1021.5
13:50 WST
ENE 35 46 23.9 17.9 23.9 69 6 0.0 1014.9
13:50 WST
E 37 39 26.1 16.4 26.8 55 11 - 1015.4
13:30 WST
S 9 17 25.1 23.8 25.8 93 2 6.4 1014.2
13:30 WST
ESE 24 35 29.1 22.6 32.6 68 6 0.0 1013.5
13:50 WST
E 19 22 20.1 11.8 20.1 59 5 0.0 1020.9
13:50 WST
ENE 28 30 26.2 17.3 27.1 58 8 0.0 1015.2
13:50 WST
NNE 13 15 22.4 18.6 22.4 79 2 0.0 1015.3
13:30 WST
E 35 39 24.6 18.8 24.6 70 6 - 1015.6
13:50 WST
E 19 22 27.8 9.6 27.0 32 16 0.0 -
13:50 WST
ENE 33 37 27.9 11.4 27.3 35 21 0.0 -
13:50 WST
NE 6 7 19.2 12.7 19.2 66 3 0.0 1021.1
13:50 WST
NNE 31 37 25.7 15.7 26.5 54 10 0.0 1015.1
13:50 WST
ENE 24 30 23.2 13.9 23.2 56 7 0.0 1018.6
22:30 WST
ESE 17 20 23.5 11.8 23.5 47 8 0.0 1017.6
13:50 WST
ENE 30 33 27.3 14.0 27.3 44 14 0.0 1015.6
13:50 WST
ENE 20 22 27.7 - 27.7 - - - 1014.0
13:50 WST
E 20 24 26.4 8.8 26.2 33 16 0.0 1018.9
09:00 WST
E 7   17.2 13.2 17.2 77 2 0 1021.1
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

June brings great results for VIC

15:54 EST

Thanks to a steady supply of rain-bearing weather systems, most places in Victoria met their June rain average, with eastern parts seeing double.

Election 2016: High pressure system brings chilly start to polling day

13:23 EST

Voters were rugging up as they went to the polls this morning, with below freezing temperatures recorded around the country.

NSW School holiday forecast

12:12 EST

School students across New South Wales are no doubt carefully planning their activities this fortnight to maximise their school holiday fun.