Fairfax Media Network

Pilbara Weather

Current Warnings
 

Pilbara Forecast

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the east. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h tending N/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening then tending W/NW in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 32 to 37.

  • Monday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the far east in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm inland in the afternoon and evening. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW during the morning then tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

  • Wednesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Issued Sun 05:00 WST

Pilbara Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
25 32 30% < 1mm Nil NW 20 69 NNW 27 60
Increasing sunshine
26 30 10% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
23 38 5% < 1mm Nil S 22 30 NNW 20 25
Mostly sunny
25 34 30% < 1mm Nil NNW 18 68 NNW 25 57
Possible thunderstorm
24 36 90% 1-5mm Nil WSW 4 60 E 8 37
Sunny
25 34 30% < 1mm Nil N 10 66 N 27 54
Possible thunderstorm
24 31 80% 1-5mm Nil ESE 17 61 ESE 24 44
Mostly sunny
26 42 30% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
24 35 30% < 1mm Nil WNW 13 49 N 34 53
Possible thunderstorm
22 38 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
27 38 80% 1-5mm Nil ENE 12 39 E 18 26
Possible thunderstorm
27 34 60% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
26 34 70% 1-5mm Nil W 13 68 NNW 25 62
Mostly sunny
25 36 30% < 1mm Nil NNW 12 58 NNW 28 44
Thunderstorms
25 35 90% 5-10mm Nil SW 14 67 SE 16 49
Possible thunderstorm
24 34 80% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
24 37 30% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Heating up across the southeastern capitals

11:19 EDT

A couple of scorchers are on the way for Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney over the next few days.

Darwin not quite that wet (yet)

11:13 EDT

Following a good start to January 2017 rainfall, when 125mm fell during the first 48 hours of the year, conditions have been relatively dry for the Northern Territory capital.

Steamy night in Brisbane

14:29 EDT

In the early hours of the morning, Brisbane had its warmest minimum temperature since at least 1999, when the mercury halted its descent at 28 degrees just after 3am.