you are not logged in | login or join us

Pilbara Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the southeast, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm inland with gusty winds and possible heavy falls. Light winds.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with gusty winds and possible heavy falls in the SW in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then turning NW in the late morning and early afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers and thunderstorms inland, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Heavy falls exceeding 80 mm possible in the far east. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the day then tending NW/SW during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers and thunderstorms. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sat 21:33 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Sat 21:28 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

View all current warnings

Pilbara Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 32 20% < 1mm Nil W 15 72 W 27 59
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 30 10% 1-5mm Nil SE 15 75 SE 13 68
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 34 20% < 1mm Nil WSW 16 58 W 26 47
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
28 35 20% < 1mm Nil W 14 65 NW 29 55
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 38 50% < 1mm Nil W 6 61 N 15 34
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 33 10% < 1mm Nil WNW 10 66 NW 26 56
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
24 34 60% 1-5mm Nil WNW 10 69 N 14 47
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 38 20% 1-5mm Nil W 9 61 NW 15 35
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 33 20% < 1mm Nil WNW 16 64 NW 31 61
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 34 20% < 1mm Nil NNW 9 71 NW 20 49
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
26 35 70% 5-10mm Nil NW 8 62 NNW 16 42
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 35 70% < 1mm Nil WSW 8 71 NW 21 52
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
27 36 20% < 1mm Nil W 11 54 NNW 32 50
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 37 20% < 1mm Nil W 12 56 NNW 30 43
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 37 50% 1-5mm Nil WSW 13 71 N 7 44
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
24 33 70% - Nil N 8 71 N 16 46
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
25 36 20% 1-5mm Nil NW 8 62 N 18 37

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Damaging storm front sweeps through Melbourne

06:34 EDT A vicious thunderstorm line associated with destructive wind gusts lashed Melbourne and surrounding suburbs last night, causing widespread power outages and damage.

Help with Weatherzone