you are not logged in | login or join us

Eucla Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW in the middle of the day then tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 23 to 30.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a morning thunderstorm in the east. Winds NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S 25 to 35 km/h before dawn then tending SE 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the morning and afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west in the afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Issued Tue 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Tue 10:00 WST
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

Eucla Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 WST
E 4   19.1 18.6 19.1 97 1 3 1016.7
14:00 WST
- - - - - - - - - 1015.9
14:00 WST
W 11 17 24.2 13.1 24.2 50 7 0.2 1016.3
09:00 WST
SW 2   22.0 14.6 22.0 63 3 0 1017.8
14:00 WST
- - - 28.7 13.0 28.1 38 - 0.0 1016.2
14:00 WST
SSW 9 13 22.6 15.4 22.6 64 4 0.2 1015.5

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone