Fairfax Media Network

Eucla Weather

Current Warnings
 

Eucla Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the northeast, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Rain heavy at times inland. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 33.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 40 mm possible in the east in the morning. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then tending NE/SE in the evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms near the South Australian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending S 25 to 40 km/h during the morning.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/SE 20 to 30 km/h during the day.

Issued Sat 05:00 WST

Eucla Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
16 32 10% - Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
17 25 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
15 27 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
15 32 10% < 1mm Nil ESE 22 55 SE 22 31
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Kimberley cattle country soaked by January rains in great start to season

18:55 EDT

Cattle stations in the Kimberley region of Western Australia have had an extremely wet start to 2017.

SA weather: Thousands without power after wild storms cross state

17:26 EDT

Thousands of properties are without power in South Australia, with Adelaide being the hardest hit, after a storm front crossed the state last night.

Adelaide's sodden summer

17:04 EDT

Adelaide is having the wettest summer to date in more than half a century.