Fairfax Media Network

Eucla Weather

Current Warnings
 

Eucla Forecast

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls in the west. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h turning SE 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 22 to 35.

  • Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the west, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible in the west. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending S/SE 20 to 30 km/h before dawn.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain and a thunderstorm in the south, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Heavy falls exceeding 60 mm possible in the south. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h turning E 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers or a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending W/NW 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then tending S/SW during the afternoon.

Issued Thu 05:00 WST

Eucla Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible thunderstorm
19 34 40% - Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
17 27 40% < 1mm Nil E 19 67 SE 24 70
Possible thunderstorm
14 25 40% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Mostly cloudy
15 35 30% < 1mm Nil E 26 56 SE 17 28
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Skies light up after storms

08:28 EDT

It was a golden end to a stormy afternoon in many parts of Australia yesterday as the setting sun painted the sky orange.

Sydney weather: Thousands without power after severe storm cuts power to homes

02:04 EDT

Thousands of homes and businesses in Sydney's west will remain without power overnight, following a severe thunderstorm which brought heavy rainfall and damaging winds.

Skies light up after storms

20:44 EDT

It was a golden end to a stormy afternoon in many parts of Australia as the setting sun painted the sky orange.