Fairfax Media Network

Eucla Weather

Tue 02:35 WST
Current Warnings

Eucla Forecast

  • Monday Clear. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds N/NE 25 to 40 km/h shifting SW in the early afternoon then tending S/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h turning SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon and evening.

  • Thursday Sunny. Light winds becoming SE 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Friday Sunny. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Mon 16:25 WST

Eucla Weather Forecasts

Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
23 40 40% - Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
19 34 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
18 33 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
18 38 30% < 1mm Nil ENE 17 29 E 10 12
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Kimberley wet season causing havoc but creating tourism opportunities

21:33 EDT

WA's Kimberley is in the midst of one of its biggest wet seasons on record, causing headaches for emergency services, remote communities and cattle stations cut off by flooding, but it has not been all bad news for the region.

Cyclone Alfred forms in Gulf of Carpentaria prompting evacuations at Borroloola

19:40 EDT

Some homes in the community of Borroloola on the Gulf of Carpentaria have been evacuated with 74 residents sheltering elsewhere, as they wait for Cyclone Alfred to make landfall about sunrise on Tuesday.

King Ash Bay fishing village flooded as Tropical Cyclone Alfred forms in Gulf of Carpentaria

14:35 EDT

Shacks in the fishing village of King Ash Bay in the Northern Territory's Gulf of Carpentaria have been flooded by the McArthur River.