Fairfax Media Network

Eucla Weather

WA
Mon 16:00 WST
Current Warnings
 

Eucla Forecast

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the east, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Gusty winds and possible small hail. Winds NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending W 30 to 45 km/h early in the morning then turning SW 30 to 40 km/h during the afternoon and evening.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 25 to 40 km/h tending S in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

  • Friday Sunny. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Mon 16:25 WST

Eucla Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Windy with showers
10 17 50% - Nil SSW 28 60 S 28 42
Windy with showers
8 17 50% < 1mm Nil WNW 39 60 SSW 36 64
Windy with showers
6 18 50% < 1mm Nil SSW 37 65 SSW 33 54
Windy
6 18 5% < 1mm Nil SW 34 64 SSW 35 40
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Melbourne shivers through coldest winter in 26 years, no warm start to Spring in sight

19:19 EST

If you thought Melbourne's winter was colder than usual, you are not wrong.

Tasmania's winter coldest in nearly 50 years, Bureau of Meteorology says

17:25 EST

The Bureau of Meteorology has confirmed what many Tasmanians already suspected, it has been the coldest winter in nearly 50 years.

Katter's Australia Party accuses successive governments of neglecting rural and regional Queenslanders

16:21 EST

Katter's Australia Party MP Shane Knuth says rural Queenslanders have been "done over" by successive governments.