you are not logged in | login or join us

Goldfields Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Mostly clear. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northwest. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the far north, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northwest. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming SE 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 25 to 35 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the northwest, most likely in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the far north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Wed 15:57 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Goldfields Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 35 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 23 36 ENE 24 13
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
22 37 40% < 1mm Nil E 31 27 ENE 24 16
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 36 50% 1-5mm Nil E 22 25 ENE 19 21
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 38 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 27 26 ENE 23 18
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
16 35 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 20 46 ENE 18 18
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 36 50% < 1mm Nil ENE 21 40 ENE 16 26
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 36 60% < 1mm Nil NE 20 38 NE 16 25

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone