Fairfax Media Network

Goldfields Weather

Current Warnings
 

Goldfields Forecast

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the far south. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost in the south. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h turning E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the far southwest in the evening. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the far southwest, high (70%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds. Possible hail in the far southwest in the morning. Winds N/NW 25 to 30 km/h turning W 35 to 50 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h.

Issued Wed 16:25 WST

Goldfields Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
4 16 5% < 1mm Slight E 14 65 ENE 13 33
Sunny
4 17 5% < 1mm Slight ESE 23 64 ESE 14 33
Sunny
5 18 5% < 1mm Slight E 23 63 E 13 30
Sunny
4 18 5% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Frost then sunny
0 17 5% < 1mm High - - - -
Sunny
4 20 5% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Sunny
2 20 5% < 1mm Moderate - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Sydney weather: Heavy rainfall, strong winds head towards city and Central Coast

17:27 EST

A severe weather warning has been issued for Sydney and parts of the NSW Central Coast, with heavy rainfall and strong winds expected to hit during this afternoon's peak hour.

Queensland farmers rejoice after late winter rain fills in gaps

16:57 EST

After receiving record-breaking rain in June and July, parts of western Queensland have received their best August rain in nearly 20 years.

Records tumble during Queensland rain event

16:22 EST

August temperature and rainfall records have been broken across Queensland today, some of which have been in place for more than a century.