Fairfax Media Network

Gascoyne Weather

Current Warnings
 

Gascoyne Forecast

  • Wednesday Sunny. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 25.

  • Thursday Sunny. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/NE 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon.

  • Friday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the far southwest coast in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h shifting W/NW 25 to 35 km/h during the day.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h tending W/SW 25 to 40 km/h during the morning.

Issued Wed 05:00 WST

Gascoyne Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Sunny
9 23 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 18 54 S 28 43
Sunny
12 21 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
13 22 5% - Nil - - - -
Sunny
7 19 10% < 1mm Nil S 19 61 SSW 16 32
Mostly sunny
6 17 30% < 1mm Nil S 16 73 SSW 18 49
Mostly sunny
6 20 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Cloudy
6 17 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Sydney weather: Heavy rainfall, strong winds head towards city and Central Coast

17:27 EST

A severe weather warning has been issued for Sydney and parts of the NSW Central Coast, with heavy rainfall and strong winds expected to hit during this afternoon's peak hour.

Queensland farmers rejoice after late winter rain fills in gaps

16:57 EST

After receiving record-breaking rain in June and July, parts of western Queensland have received their best August rain in nearly 20 years.

Records tumble during Queensland rain event

16:22 EST

August temperature and rainfall records have been broken across Queensland today, some of which have been in place for more than a century.