you are not logged in | login or join us

Gascoyne Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Sunday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely, possibly severe with damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding inland. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 27 to 35.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible inland. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending SE in the late afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E 25 to 35 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Sun 11:06 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Sun 12:21 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

WA - Sun 11:04 WST
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

Gascoyne Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 32 30% < 1mm Nil SW 16 71 SW 28 60
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 31 30% < 1mm Nil SSW 19 79 SSW 27 63
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 32 30% - Nil NNW 8 71 W 15 52
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
23 29 90% 10-20mm Nil NE 20 85 NNW 20 65
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
24 29 90% 20-40mm Nil NE 24 76 NW 19 63
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
25 32 90% 10-20mm Nil NNE 15 67 WSW 11 57
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
24 31 80% 20-40mm Nil ENE 23 68 NE 16 64

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Victorian storms: Family left shattered after 'tragic' death of toddler in wild storm

ABC image 14:43 EDT The family of a toddler killed when a wild storm brought a tree down onto a house in Melbourne has been left shattered, a close family friend says.

Help with Weatherzone