Fairfax Media Network

Gascoyne Weather

WA
Fri 16:19 WST
Current Warnings
 

Gascoyne Forecast

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east. Winds SE/SW 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending E/NE 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning then shifting S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, most likely in the afternoon and early evening. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon.

  • Monday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the far northeast, most likely in the afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the far northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h turning E 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

Issued Fri 16:25 WST

Gascoyne Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
21 27 5% < 1mm Nil SW 26 73 SW 36 67
Windy
20 26 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
22 31 5% - Nil - - - -
Possible thunderstorm
28 38 50% 1-5mm Nil NNW 10 44 WNW 14 26
Mostly sunny
27 40 20% < 1mm Nil WSW 7 28 W 22 16
Mostly sunny
22 38 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
27 40 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Kimberley cattle country soaked by January rains in great start to season

18:55 EDT

Cattle stations in the Kimberley region of Western Australia have had an extremely wet start to 2017.

SA weather: Thousands without power after wild storms cross state

17:26 EDT

Thousands of properties are without power in South Australia, with Adelaide being the hardest hit, after a storm front crossed the state last night.

Adelaide's sodden summer

17:04 EDT

Adelaide is having the wettest summer to date in more than half a century.