Fairfax Media Network

Central Wheatbelt Weather

Current Warnings
 

Central Wheatbelt Forecast

  • Wednesday Sunny at first, then becoming cloudy by the middle of the day. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 15.

  • Thursday Sunny. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h turning NE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending E 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

  • Friday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the far southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far southwest in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h shifting W 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and early afternoon. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h turning SW during the afternoon then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Wed 05:00 WST

Central Wheatbelt Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 WST
SSE 7   5.0 2.8 3.2 86 1 0 1026.8
13:40 WST
E 17 20 12.4 4.6 10.7 59 4 0.0 1025.2
13:40 WST
E 20 33 12.5 1.5 10.5 47 6 0.0 1023.7
09:00 WST
SSE 9   7.1 3.6 5.3 78 1 0 -
13:40 WST
ESE 13 17 11.9 2.6 10.5 53 4 0.0 1023.9
09:00 WST
E 4   8.0 7.8 8.0 99 1 0 1026.7
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Another ECL for NSW

15:36 EST

It's the weather phrase that makes the coastal dwellers of New South Wales shudder - East Coast Low.

Canberra's cold start to spring

13:35 EST

For most people, spring brings the hope of warm weather.

Shoalhaven Council defends its handling of floods

10:56 EST

Shoalhaven Council is staunchly defending its management of local waterways during floods across the region in August.