Fairfax Media Network

Southern Coastal Weather

WA
Thu 22:00 WST
Current Warnings
 

Southern Coastal Forecast

  • Thursday Mostly clear. Light winds.

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds in the afternoon and evening. Winds N and light increasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then turning W/NW 30 to 40 km/h during the afternoon and evening.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds in the early morning. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h turning NW early in the morning.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible hail. Winds W/NW 30 to 35 km/h tending W/SW 35 to 45 km/h during the day then decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Possible hail near the coast in the morning. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning.

Issued Thu 16:25 WST

Southern Coastal Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
10 20 70% 1-5mm Nil NNE 12 83 NNW 31 61
Late shower
8 22 50% < 1mm Nil NNE 9 67 NNW 18 47
Mostly sunny
15 20 50% - Nil - - - -
Possible shower
6 20 70% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Late shower
7 19 70% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
5 20 70% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
7 22 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
8 18 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Late shower
8 21 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: Langhorne Creek vineyards welcome winter flooding

17:39 EST

While a wet and stormy winter has many South Australians counting the days until summer, flooding at Langhorne Creek south of Adelaide has grape growers smiling.

Myer redevelopment flooding: Safety concerns hamper efforts to repair Hobart Rivulet breach

16:05 EST

Safety concerns have held up remediation works at the Myer store redevelopment in the Hobart CBD, which has been flooded after a rivulet wall collapsed.

Squally Sunday for southwestern WA

15:33 EST

Conditions are set to take a turn for the worse over the weekend as a cold front bears down on southwestern WA.