you are not logged in | login or join us

Southern Coastal Weather

forecast summary district forecast

late shower

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, becoming less likely in the late afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon, possibly severe with damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding in the E. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 23 to 30.

clearing shower

Saturday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h turning S/SE during the day.

mostly sunny

Sunday Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

thunderstorms

Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible in the east. Light winds becoming E/SE 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Fri 07:16 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Fri 08:44 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

WA - Fri 04:00 WST
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

Southern Coastal Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
16 23 50% < 1mm Nil E 10 65 ESE 16 58
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
14 24 20% < 1mm Nil SE 15 57 SSE 24 55
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
14 22 20% < 1mm Nil ENE 12 75 ESE 19 64
possible shower Possible shower
11 27 50% < 1mm Nil ENE 10 68 ESE 13 45
possible shower Possible shower
15 25 50% < 1mm Nil NE 10 61 SSE 11 49
possible shower Possible shower
12 27 50% < 1mm Nil ENE 10 66 SE 10 42
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
13 27 20% < 1mm Nil ENE 10 67 SE 13 46
possible shower Possible shower
11 26 50% < 1mm Nil NNE 10 65 SSW 11 47
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
13 24 20% < 1mm Nil E 9 72 SSE 10 48

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone