you are not logged in | login or join us

Southern Coastal Weather

forecast summary district forecast

mostly sunny

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. Morning fog. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

possible shower

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending W/SW in the middle of the day.

possible shower

Saturday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Issued Wed 16:25 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Southern Coastal Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
12 19 20% < 1mm Nil NE 10 82 E 16 66
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 21 40% < 1mm Nil NW 3 76 SSE 12 53
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
10 20 40% < 1mm Nil NNE 6 89 ESE 12 59
possible shower Possible shower
8 20 20% < 1mm Nil NE 6 83 E 11 52
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
11 20 20% < 1mm Nil NE 9 83 E 12 59
possible shower Possible shower
9 20 20% < 1mm Nil NE 8 84 ENE 11 54
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
11 22 40% < 1mm Nil NE 6 73 SE 12 49
possible shower Possible shower
10 19 20% < 1mm Nil ENE 10 91 ENE 11 64
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
11 20 40% < 1mm Nil SE 6 77 SE 8 50

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone