Fairfax Media Network

Southern Coastal Weather

WA
Fri 09:43 WST
Current Warnings
 

Southern Coastal Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds possible in the late afternoon and evening. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h turning W/NW 30 to 40 km/h during the afternoon and evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds in the early morning. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h turning NW early in the morning.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible hail. Winds W/NW 30 to 35 km/h tending W/SW 35 to 45 km/h during the day then decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Possible hail near the coast in the morning. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning.

Issued Fri 08:49 WST

Southern Coastal Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
10:10 WST
NNE 9 11 13.0 10.9 12.4 87 1 0.0 1012.3
10:10 WST
NNE 13 15 17.9 8.1 14.6 52 5 0.0 1016.1
10:10 WST
N 19 22 18.1 8.4 18.1 53 6 0.0 1016.2
11:00 WST
- - - 14.0 - 14.0 - - - 1016.6
10:10 WST
NE 4 6 16.1 11.0 14.5 72 2 0.0 -
10:10 WST
N 24 28 13.3 7.5 11.2 68 3 0.0 1014.4
10:10 WST
N 17 19 18.8 8.7 18.8 52 6 0.0 -
09:00 WST
NE 13   10.5 7.4 8.8 81 2 0 1015.3
09:30 WST
NNE 13 20 11.3 8.3 9.8 82 2 0.0 -
10:10 WST
NNW 17 22 18.2 5.7 18.2 44 8 0.0 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

TAS set for a barrage of cold fronts

12:10 EST

While much of Australia's mainland sits under a high pressure system, it's a different story for Tasmania.

Hobart's Myer store to reopen in days despite 'devastating' stock loss and damage

11:15 EST

Most of Hobart's Myer store could be open within days but it faces "devastating" stock losses and damage, manager Peter Monachetti says.

NT weather: Conditions right for earlier, wetter 'build-up' over Top End

09:08 EST

Top Enders could see storm activity earlier and more often this season, with a key indicator for such conditions the strongest in 15 years, the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) has said.