you are not logged in | login or join us

Southwest Weather

forecast summary district forecast

mostly sunny

Thursday Partly cloudy. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures around 19.

possible shower

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Patches of light frost in the north in the early morning. Light winds.

possible shower

Saturday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

mostly sunny

Sunday Mostly sunny. Light winds.

Issued Thu 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Southwest Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
cloudy Cloudy
7 19 5% < 1mm Nil S 4 94 SSW 11 64
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
9 21 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 1 82 SSW 9 62
cloudy Cloudy
10 20 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 7 91 SSW 11 62
possible shower Possible shower
13 20 40% < 1mm Nil SSW 15 81 SSW 15 66
cloudy Cloudy
12 20 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 12 94 SSW 15 66
cloudy Cloudy
6 20 5% < 1mm Nil Calm 93 SSW 7 54
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
8 21 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 4 87 SSW 10 57
cloudy Cloudy
10 18 5% < 1mm Nil SSW 6 91 SW 13 69
cloudy Cloudy
10 19 40% < 1mm Nil S 2 91 S 12 68
possible shower Possible shower
10 18 50% < 1mm Nil WSW 8 90 WSW 14 70
possible shower Possible shower
12 20 50% < 1mm Nil WSW 14 83 SW 18 67

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone