Fairfax Media Network

Southwest Weather

WA
Thu 22:00 WST
Current Warnings
 

Southwest Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW in the late evening.

  • Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h turning S 15 to 20 km/h in the late morning and afternoon. ##.

  • Saturday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the southwest. Light winds.

  • Monday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south. Light winds.

Issued Thu 16:25 WST

Southwest Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Cloudy
4 16 10% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Cloudy
6 18 10% < 1mm Nil SSE 4 78 S 9 58
Cloudy
7 18 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
12 17 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Cloudy
10 18 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Cloudy
2 17 10% < 1mm Moderate Calm 92 S 8 59
Cloudy
5 17 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
8 15 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
8 17 40% < 1mm Nil S 6 87 S 12 64
Possible shower
8 16 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
9 17 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wintry end to autumn for Australia's southeast

13:47 EST

It's going to be a chilly end to autumn in Australia's southeast, with three cold fronts set to sweep through during the six days.

Odds favour Perth having drier, warmer winter than average

10:13 EST

Perth residents have been heralding the arrival of winter after heavy rainfall over the weekend and significant fog blanketed Perth city this week.

Another foggy start for Brisbane

15:20 EST

Flights were diverted from Brisbane Airport this morning as fog once again shrouded southeast Queensland.