you are not logged in | login or join us

Southwest Weather

forecast summary district forecast

mostly sunny

Monday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

showers

Wednesday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the southwest in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds.

cloudy

Thursday Cloudy. Light winds.

mostly sunny

Friday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Issued Mon 16:25 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Tue 04:01 WST
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

Southwest Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
2 16 5% < 1mm Moderate ENE 4 92 ESE 8 61
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
5 18 5% < 1mm Slight SE 2 84 S 8 60
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
5 18 5% < 1mm Slight E 7 89 ESE 9 58
possible shower Possible shower
10 17 50% < 1mm Nil ENE 9 85 ESE 14 65
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
9 18 5% < 1mm Nil E 10 85 ESE 10 61
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
1 17 5% < 1mm High E 1 87 ESE 6 50
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
3 18 5% < 1mm Moderate E 6 88 SE 8 55
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
4 16 5% < 1mm Slight ENE 4 86 ESE 9 62
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
5 17 50% < 1mm Slight Calm 96 ESE 9 58
possible shower Possible shower
6 16 60% < 1mm Nil NE 6 87 SE 10 65
possible shower Possible shower
8 18 60% < 1mm Nil NNE 9 82 SE 14 61

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Work to start on Torryburn's temporary access road

ABC image 05:49 EST The residents of the small Hunter Valley village of Torryburn will get a temporary access road, now that negotiations with local landholders have been finalised.

Help with Weatherzone