Lower West Weather
Lower West Forecast
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon then becoming E 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day.
Friday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Light winds.
Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h shifting S/SE 25 to 40 km/h during the afternoon.
Lower West Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||6||15||50%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 6||93||SSW 7||64|
|Fog then sunny
||5||17||30%||< 1mm||Slight||ESE 6||97||SSW 7||57|
||6||18||50%||< 1mm||Nil||E 7||91||SSW 7||57|
|Fog then sunny
||5||16||30%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 6||93||SSW 8||61|
||8||19||50%||< 1mm||Nil||E 9||92||S 7||57|
||9||17||40%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 2||93||SSW 8||62|
||9||18||50%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 8||83||SSW 9||56|
||7||18||50%||< 1mm||Nil||E 6||85||SSW 7||55|
||13||17||40%||< 1mm||Nil||E 15||73||SSW 13||59|
Grantham flood inquiry: Three people missing after 2011 deluge in Queensland never found, commission hears
Three people who went missing during the deadly 2011 Grantham flood have never been found, an inquiry in Queensland has heard.
Emergency workers have launched another rescue operation for people stranded in heavy snow, this time for 10 people snowed in at Lake Dobson in Mount Field National Park, about 75 kilometres north-west of Hobart.
Drought concessional loan scheme to be re-opened within days, says Federal Government drought coordinator
A new "drought coordinator" working on the border of Victoria and South Australia, says the next round of drought concessional loans will be opened within days and funding boosts will be announced for a list of service providers.