Fairfax Media Network

Lower West Weather

Current Warnings
 

Lower West Forecast

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW in the late evening.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S 15 to 20 km/h before dawn then becoming light early in the morning.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Light winds.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the south in the morning and afternoon. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Issued Fri 16:25 WST

Lower West Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
8 18 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Clearing shower
9 19 60% < 1mm Nil WNW 6 86 SW 16 65
Mostly sunny
8 21 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Clearing shower
13 20 60% - Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
11 21 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
14 21 40% < 1mm Nil WSW 5 78 - -
Mostly sunny
11 21 20% - Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
9 21 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
15 21 30% < 1mm Nil NW 10 71 SSW 23 69
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wild dogs have reached 'epidemic' levels, according to a western Queensland grazier

16:42 EST

A western Queensland grazier believes wild dogs have reached epidemic levels in her region.

Red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning

13:49 EST

Sydney-siders were graced with a beautiful sunrise this morning, a hue of orange and pink to start the end of the week.

Adelaide's April weather unseasonably warm, with only one day so far failing to hit 20C

13:18 EST

Adelaide's April 'warmwave' has seen only one day so far this month fail to hit 20 degrees Celsius ?? the first time that has happened in close to a century, the Bureau of Meteorology says.