you are not logged in | login or join us

Central West Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Sunny morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers during this afternoon and early evening. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Gusty winds and possible heavy falls during this afternoon and evening. Winds E/NE 20 to 30 km/h shifting W/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the late morning and early afternoon then tending S/SW in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely in the afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Heavy falls exceeding 40 mm possible inland. Light winds becoming SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming E/SE 20 to 30 km/h during the day.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E 25 to 35 km/h.

Issued Wed 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Wed 02:56 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

View all current warnings

Central West Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 39 60% 1-5mm Nil SE 14 41 SSW 18 29
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
19 31 70% 1-5mm Nil S 12 66 SW 21 46
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
18 31 60% 1-5mm Nil S 16 61 SSW 22 46
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 34 70% 1-5mm Nil S 17 63 SSW 25 43
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 36 60% 1-5mm Nil ESE 16 36 E 14 24
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 37 60% 1-5mm Nil E 16 37 SE 18 24
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 37 60% 5-10mm Nil ESE 13 47 S 11 28
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
23 30 10% < 1mm Nil S 27 85 SSW 28 78

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone