you are not logged in | login or join us

Central West Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Monday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of rain inland, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds E/SE 25 to 35 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Mostly sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon and evening. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Mostly sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon and evening. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h turning S/SE during the afternoon.

Issued Mon 18:57 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Mon 18:51 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

WA - Mon 17:29 WST
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

Central West Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
18 31 30% < 1mm Nil ESE 28 63 ESE 26 42
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 30 50% 1-5mm Nil ESE 26 73 ESE 24 49
thunderstorms clearing Thunderstorms clearing
18 28 30% < 1mm Nil ESE 28 72 SE 24 51
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 32 50% 1-5mm Nil ESE 27 70 SSE 26 49
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
17 29 30% < 1mm Nil ESE 25 64 ESE 25 41
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
18 27 30% < 1mm Nil ESE 25 71 E 27 49
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
18 27 30% 1-5mm Nil ESE 28 82 E 27 59
windy Windy
22 28 40% < 1mm Nil SSE 35 73 S 38 61

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone