you are not logged in | login or join us

W & S Gippsland Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Tuesday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers about the ranges, most likely during this afternoon and early evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 21. Low-Moderate.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 25 to 35 km/h.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) in the west. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

late shower

Friday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h turning SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Tue 05:40 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

W & S Gippsland Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
cloudy Cloudy
10 21 10% < 1mm Nil SE 10 74 SSE 16 51
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
1 10 30% < 1mm Moderate SE 13 86 SE 13 75
possible shower Possible shower
9 17 20% 1-5mm Nil S 5 69 SSE 11 62
possible shower Possible shower
8 20 20% < 1mm Nil SE 8 65 SSE 13 49
possible shower Possible shower
11 21 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 11 65 SE 23 51
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
14 19 10% < 1mm Nil SSW 12 64 SSW 19 58

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone