you are not logged in | login or join us

Central Weather

forecast summary district forecast

clearing shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower this morning, although a medium chance (50%) in the east. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h turning S 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 20s. High.

mostly sunny

Monday Mostly sunny. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h shifting N/NW in the morning.

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending W/SW during the afternoon.

Issued Sun 05:40 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Vic - Sun 10:06 EDT
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

Central Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
14 19 10% < 1mm Nil SW 12 79 SSW 14 64
possible shower Possible shower
13 22 10% < 1mm Nil SW 14 83 SSE 21 54
possible shower Possible shower
11 21 5% < 1mm Nil S 21 88 SSW 21 43
possible shower Possible shower
14 20 20% < 1mm Nil SW 8 80 SSW 14 58
possible shower Possible shower
13 21 10% < 1mm Nil SW 9 86 S 17 57
possible shower Possible shower
15 20 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 10 84 SW 11 66
possible shower Possible shower
16 21 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 11 79 SSW 12 62
possible shower Possible shower
12 23 10% < 1mm Nil SW 7 86 SSW 10 45
possible shower Possible shower
14 21 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 10 88 SW 12 64

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Victorian storms: Toddler killed, girl taken to hospital after tree falls on house in Dandenong Ranges

ABC image 10:43 EDT A two-year-old boy has died and a girl has suffered serious injuries after a tree fell on their house at The Patch in the Dandenong Ranges, east of Melbourne, as severe thunderstorms swept through Victoria last night.

Help with Weatherzone