you are not logged in | login or join us

South West Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, mainly near the coast. Winds SW 25 to 40 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 18 and 21. High.

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 25 to 35 km/h.

possible shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h tending W/SW during the day then becoming light during the evening.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W 20 to 30 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Thu 05:40 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Vic - Thu 05:44 EDT
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

View all current warnings

South West Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
sunny Sunny
7 25 20% < 1mm Nil W 7 65 WNW 16 33
late shower Late shower
12 19 90% 1-5mm Nil NNE 23 77 WNW 30 62
late shower Late shower
13 20 60% < 1mm Nil WNW 16 78 WNW 26 61
late shower Late shower
8 26 50% < 1mm Nil NW 9 66 W 18 35
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
9 24 60% < 1mm Nil WNW 15 84 W 26 36
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
9 20 30% < 1mm Nil NNW 10 60 WNW 20 37
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 24 50% < 1mm Nil NW 17 77 W 27 33
sunny Sunny
7 24 20% < 1mm Nil WNW 7 65 WNW 16 34
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 24 60% < 1mm Nil NW 10 82 WSW 21 38
late shower Late shower
11 21 50% < 1mm Nil NW 15 76 WNW 24 55
late shower Late shower
11 20 80% 1-5mm Nil NW 17 78 WNW 28 55
late shower Late shower
10 21 50% 1-5mm Nil WNW 16 79 SW 29 48
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
8 21 60% - Nil WNW 10 85 W 19 52

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone