Fairfax Media Network

Northern Country Weather

Current Warnings
 

Northern Country Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers more likely during the late afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds S/SW 20 to 25 km/h increasing to 30 km/h before turning W 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog in the east. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

  • Monday Becoming cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Light winds.

Issued Thu 16:30 EST

Northern Country Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
6 15 40% < 1mm Nil SW 14 78 W 19 56
Mostly sunny
6 17 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
7 17 40% < 1mm Nil SW 14 89 W 15 61
Possible shower
6 15 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
7 16 50% < 1mm Nil SW 19 86 W 21 64
Thunderstorms
5 12 80% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
7 16 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
7 17 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

First spring soaking under way

16:23 EST

Rain and thunderstorms are spreading across southern and central Australia today as the first big system of spring pushes east.

Wine industry soon to have smartphone app advising on irrigation and harvesting

15:26 EST

The wine industry will soon have another tool at its fingertips to help navigate important on-farm decisions.

Plenty of fuel this bushfire season

14:34 EST

One of Australia's wettest winters on record has primed parts of the country for above-average bushfire potential this season.