Friday Partly cloudy. Moderate (40%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm, more likely (60%) over the northern suburbs. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h shifting S during the morning.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and early evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h shifting S/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.
Monday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening.
Melbourne Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||9||16||70%||< 1mm||Nil||W 12||81||SW 18||60|
||11||15||50%||< 1mm||Nil||W 11||80||SW 21||65|
||11||17||70%||< 1mm||Nil||WSW 21||74||SSW 31||49|
||9||16||70%||< 1mm||Nil||W 18||83||SSW 27||55|
||7||13||80%||< 1mm||Nil||W 6||77||SW 9||63|
||9||17||60%||< 1mm||Nil||WSW 9||81||SSW 15||51|
||9||17||40%||< 1mm||Nil||SW 22||77||S 29||45|
||9||17||70%||< 1mm||Nil||WSW 9||90||SSW 19||51|
||9||17||50%||< 1mm||Nil||WSW 16||80||S 26||51|
||7||17||60%||< 1mm||Nil||WSW 6||91||SSW 19||54|
Farmers across of Australia have been forced to cut areas of their cereal crops for wheaten hay, despite the product's lack of appeal on international markets.
Parts of coastal QLD received their heaviest October rain in five years.
Residents of Sunset Strip southeast of Broken Hill are gearing up to host the town's first open day this weekend, aimed at pitching the lakeside settlement to prospective home buyers.