Fairfax Media Network

Midlands Weather

Current Warnings
 

Midlands Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 12.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning.

  • Monday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning frost. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning frost. Light winds.

Issued Sat 05:40 EST

Midlands Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Frost then sunny
0 13 20% < 1mm High - - - -
Frost then sunny
-1 13 20% < 1mm Severe - - - -
Fog then sunny
-2 10 30% < 1mm Severe NW 4 91 NNE 11 78
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Lake Eyre gets late flow from Queensland and more SA rainfall than usual

12:31 EST

Water is flowing into outback Lake Eyre, but somewhat differently from past flooding of the remote saltpan, travel guide Rex Ellis says.

Kiwis in for a pounding

12:24 EST

A strong and complex low is moving over New Zealand and has been generating heavy rain, isolated thunderstorms and gale force winds.

When it rains over Uluru

12:19 EST

The sunrise this morning likely made the ancient sandstone formation of Uluru glow a glorious red at dawn, although cloud and rain from today should lead to more demure morning displays for the next couple of days.