Fairfax Media Network

Midlands Weather

Tas
Tue 04:34 EST
Current Warnings
 

Midlands Forecast

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 35 to 50 km/h.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Rain, locally heavy at times in the morning. Winds NW 35 to 55 km/h.

  • Wednesday Becoming cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the evening. Snow possible above 900 metres. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h.

  • Thursday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 35 to 50 km/h.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the morning. Winds NW 35 to 50 km/h tending W/NW 25 to 40 km/h during the morning then tending N/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Mon 16:25 EST

Midlands Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Rain
9 16 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Windy with rain
9 16 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Wind and rain increasing
9 12 90% 1-5mm Nil WNW 24 92 WNW 30 69
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

BoM issues severe weather warning for Victoria, 100kph winds predicted

21:49 EST

A severe weather warning has been issued for Victoria, with winds of up to 100 kilometres per hour predicted.

Searing heat gripping QLD

16:17 EST

Summer-like conditions continue to infiltrate into the Queensland autumn.

Wind-battered SA, TAS and VIC in for further blasts

11:29 EST

On the weekend wild winds battered South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria, toppling trees and bringing down powerlines and there is more of that on the way.