Thursday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h increasing to 40 to 50 km/h in the late evening.
Friday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning. Winds W/SW 35 to 55 km/h becoming SW 25 to 35 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming W/SW and light in the evening. Low-Moderate.
Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h tending W 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the west. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day.
Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h tending W/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||4||10||90%||1-5mm||Slight||WNW 17||97||WSW 23||66|
||2||10||80%||1-5mm||Moderate||SW 18||95||SW 20||65|
||3||8||80%||< 1mm||Slight||WSW 26||90||WSW 33||63|
||3||12||80%||-||Moderate||SW 19||89||SW 21||57|
21:39 EDT Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has called on Prime Minister Tony Abbott to make extra grants available to cyclone-affected farmers in central Queensland.