Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 12 and 18. Low-Moderate.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h.
Monday Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the evening. Light winds becoming W/SW 20 to 30 km/h during the day.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||7||13||90%||1-5mm||Nil||SSW 8||91||S 11||76|
||6||15||90%||< 1mm||Nil||S 16||85||S 18||69|
||4||13||80%||1-5mm||Slight||S 26||96||S 28||76|
||7||16||90%||-||Nil||SSW 14||84||S 17||63|
11:08 EDT Very powerful surf is currently battering the central and southern NSW coast.