Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h.
Saturday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the west, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the evening.
Sunday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the west, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Winds W/NW 25 to 40 km/h.
Monday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers or snow, most likely in the morning. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the morning.
Tuesday Mostly sunny. Patches of morning frost. Light winds becoming S/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.
Central Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||4||8||90%||1-5mm||Slight||WNW 16||92||WNW 18||85|
||1||7||90%||< 1mm||Moderate||WNW 19||93||WNW 25||83|
It was a teeth-chattering start to July for Australia's westernmost capital city.