you are not logged in | login or join us

Lower Derwent Weather

forecast summary district forecast

mostly sunny

Sunday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

showers

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south in the evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of fog in the early morning. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.

possible shower

Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h during the morning, turning NW 25 to 40 km/h during the afternoon.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the far south, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.

Issued Sun 16:25 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Tas - Sun 22:00 EST
Frost Warning for Tasmania

View all current warnings

Lower Derwent Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
4 13 10% - Slight NW 11 91 N 9 72
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 14 10% 1-5mm Nil NNW 14 85 NNE 12 70
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
3 14 10% 1-5mm Slight NNW 11 86 N 11 65
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
3 14 10% 1-5mm Moderate NNW 9 80 NNW 11 64
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
2 15 10% < 1mm Moderate NW 9 80 NW 10 61
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
4 13 10% < 1mm Slight NW 10 77 WNW 6 61
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
3 13 10% < 1mm Moderate NW 9 82 WNW 9 57
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
1 14 20% < 1mm High NW 9 86 NNW 10 65
late shower Late shower
1 7 50% < 1mm High WNW 23 97 WNW 21 88
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
-3 5 10% < 1mm Severe NW 9 100 NW 9 100
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 13 20% < 1mm Nil WNW 14 92 N 11 68
fog then sunny Fog then sunny
2 10 50% < 1mm Moderate NW 6 96 NW 8 82

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone