you are not logged in | login or join us

Lower Derwent Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h turning SW 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then tending W/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 19. Low-Moderate.

mostly sunny

Monday Mostly sunny. Winds NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/NE 25 to 40 km/h early in the morning then tending NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Winds NW 35 to 50 km/h tending W during the morning.

Issued Sun 05:40 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Tas - Sun 05:01 EDT
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

Lower Derwent Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
windy with showers Windy with showers
11 19 80% - Nil NW 31 65 NW 36 55
windy with showers Windy with showers
12 20 80% 5-10mm Nil WNW 40 63 NW 42 57
windy with showers Windy with showers
10 19 80% 5-10mm Nil NW 33 65 NW 37 57
windy with showers Windy with showers
10 19 80% 5-10mm Nil NW 30 63 NW 34 56
windy with showers Windy with showers
9 19 80% 1-5mm Nil NW 26 65 NW 32 53
windy with showers Windy with showers
12 19 80% 1-5mm Nil NNW 29 58 NNW 39 55
windy with showers Windy with showers
10 21 20% 1-5mm Nil NW 28 64 NNE 41 47
windy with showers Windy with showers
8 18 10% 1-5mm Nil NW 27 68 NW 32 56
possible shower Possible shower
6 11 90% 5-10mm Nil WNW 38 87 NW 40 81
possible shower Possible shower
3 10 80% 1-5mm Moderate NW 27 100 NW 32 91
windy with showers Windy with showers
12 21 20% 5-10mm Nil WNW 37 63 NW 40 52
windy with rain Windy with rain
7 13 90% 5-10mm Nil WNW 27 85 NW 32 75

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Victorian storms: Toddler killed, girl taken to hospital after tree falls on house in Dandenong Ranges

ABC licensed image 05:58 EDT A two-year-old boy has died and a girl suffered serious injuries after a tree fell on their house at The Patch in the Dandenong Ranges, east of Melbourne, as severe thunderstorms swept through Victoria on Saturday evening.

Help with Weatherzone