you are not logged in | login or join us

West & Sth Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

clearing shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers during the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming W/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day, turning S in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 18. Low-Moderate.

showers

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the far south, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

rain

Friday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Tue 05:40 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Tas - Tue 10:08 EDT
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

West & Sth Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
windy Windy
10 15 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 30 74 SSW 38 64
showers Showers
6 17 80% 1-5mm Nil SE 12 77 SE 17 52
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
1 14 10% < 1mm Moderate ESE 26 86 SE 25 60
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
8 22 10% < 1mm Nil ESE 13 58 SSE 18 40
late shower Late shower
7 17 50% < 1mm Nil ESE 22 78 SSW 31 54
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
9 22 5% < 1mm Nil ESE 18 65 SSE 28 43
late shower Late shower
7 17 50% < 1mm Nil ESE 12 74 SE 18 55

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone