you are not logged in | login or join us

West & Sth Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

mostly sunny

Thursday Partly cloudy. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the morning. Low-Moderate.

fog then sunny

Saturday Partly cloudy. The chance of fog north of Strahan in the early morning. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h shifting S/SW in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

late shower

Sunday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

possible shower

Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds S/SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Thu 16:25 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Tas - Thu 16:21 EDT
Sheep Graziers Warning

Tas - Thu 16:06 EDT
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

West & Sth Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
late shower Late shower
8 14 40% < 1mm Nil N 13 87 SSW 19 71
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
4 18 60% < 1mm Slight NNE 3 80 ENE 4 56
late shower Late shower
0 10 70% < 1mm High NNE 22 96 NE 14 80
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
6 19 20% < 1mm Nil ENE 6 71 NNE 5 50
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
5 16 40% < 1mm Nil NNE 10 95 S 14 65
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 18 70% < 1mm Nil NE 2 86 S 8 62
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
7 16 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 5 80 S 3 63

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone