you are not logged in | login or join us

Northwest Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h.

clearing shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 30 to 45 km/h in the morning then tending SW in the middle of the day. High.

mostly sunny

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending W/NW during the day.

clearing shower

Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h turning S/SW during the day.

late shower

Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/NE 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

Issued Mon 16:25 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Tas - Mon 22:00 EDT
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

Northwest Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
clearing shower Clearing shower
14 22 50% 1-5mm Nil SW 19 70 W 11 49
clearing shower Clearing shower
14 19 30% < 1mm Nil SSW 37 69 SSW 36 57
clearing shower Clearing shower
14 22 50% < 1mm Nil WSW 22 69 NNE 21 56
possible shower Possible shower
11 20 80% < 1mm Nil SSW 18 77 SSW 17 47
clearing shower Clearing shower
12 20 30% < 1mm Nil SSW 24 76 SSW 24 53
possible shower Possible shower
12 23 70% 1-5mm Nil SW 16 66 SW 14 39
clearing shower Clearing shower
11 22 50% < 1mm Nil SSW 22 79 SSW 21 49
clearing shower Clearing shower
13 23 50% 1-5mm Nil SW 19 73 SW 12 47

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Monsoon trough forecast to hit Darwin on New Year's Eve

ABC image 19:09 EDT Darwin should be set for some much needed relief from hot and steamy weather, with the Bureau of of Meteorology predicting a monsoon trough would set in over the city on New Year's Eve.

Help with Weatherzone