Fairfax Media Network

Northwest Coast Weather

Tas
Sat 20:46 EST
Current Warnings
 

Northwest Coast Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the west, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Areas of frost in the east in the early morning. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the west, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h turning NW 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h turning SW early in the morning then tending W 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Wednesday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h turning N 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Sat 16:25 EST

Northwest Coast Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
4 13 90% 1-5mm Slight - - - -
Possible shower
9 12 90% 5-10mm Nil NNW 39 77 NNW 46 77
Possible shower
3 13 90% 1-5mm Moderate W 15 90 NW 26 76
Mostly sunny
5 10 80% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
8 13 90% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
3 11 90% 1-5mm Moderate WNW 5 94 NW 16 77
Showers increasing
4 13 90% 5-10mm Slight - - - -
Possible shower
3 13 90% 5-10mm Moderate - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cold weather: Icy morning tipped for NSW as wild winds ease, bureau says

15:43 EST

Icy and windy weather affecting parts of the NSW central-west and Blue Mountains will continue into tomorrow, although strong coastal winds are easing, the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) says.

Cold front delivers for boardriders

13:47 EST

After a slow start to the snow season and a week of small to no surf, an intense cold front has brought some happiness to snowboarders and surfers in Victoria and New South Wales.

Above average rainfall for WA

13:39 EST

Parts of WA have been receiving persistent showers in recent days, propelling some locations well past their monthly average.