you are not logged in | login or join us

Northwest Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Wednesday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the west, high (70%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the late afternoon and evening. Snow falling above 900 metres in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far west in the early morning. Winds W/SW 30 to 45 km/h. High.

clearing shower

Friday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning. Winds W/SW 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

clearing shower

Saturday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h becoming light during the evening.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending NW 20 to 30 km/h during the day.

Issued Wed 16:25 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

Tas - Wed 22:02 EDT
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

Northwest Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
cloudy Cloudy
12 21 70% 1-5mm Nil WNW 11 72 NW 18 56
late shower Late shower
12 19 80% 1-5mm Nil NNW 33 71 W 46 61
cloudy Cloudy
11 21 70% < 1mm Nil SE 15 76 NNW 32 63
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
7 18 40% 1-5mm Nil NE 9 83 WNW 14 64
late shower Late shower
10 20 80% 1-5mm Nil N 14 70 WNW 18 59
possible shower Possible shower
8 18 70% 1-5mm Nil WNW 9 79 NW 20 57
cloudy Cloudy
9 22 70% 1-5mm Nil NNE 12 71 WNW 18 55
cloudy Cloudy
9 21 70% 1-5mm Nil NNW 10 82 NW 18 58

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone