Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low-Moderate.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.
Wednesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon then tending S/SW during the evening.
Thursday Mostly sunny. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||12||20||60%||1-5mm||Nil||E 9||100||WNW 12||73|
||13||18||70%||1-5mm||Nil||N 20||92||WSW 23||81|
||11||20||60%||1-5mm||Nil||S 6||98||NNW 12||82|
||10||18||80%||1-5mm||Nil||SW 6||100||SW 11||74|
||13||19||70%||1-5mm||Nil||SW 11||94||SSW 18||72|
||11||19||90%||5-10mm||Nil||ESE 2||95||NNW 6||73|
||11||20||60%||1-5mm||Nil||SW 9||100||SW 15||71|
||10||21||60%||1-5mm||Nil||E 9||100||W 12||69|
13:56 EDT Like a large area of southeastern Australia, Victoria has been been experiencing a chilly run, as much as four-to-ten degrees below average but is now thawing out.