Fairfax Media Network

Northwest Coast Weather

Current Warnings
 

Northwest Coast Forecast

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

  • Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely during the day. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h turning W 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow falling above 800 metres. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h turning W during the day.

Issued Sun 16:25 EST

Northwest Coast Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Showers easing
8 14 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Showers
8 12 80% 1-5mm Nil SW 49 71 SW 51 57
Showers easing
7 14 30% < 1mm Nil SW 28 66 SW 34 53
Clearing shower
6 10 40% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Showers
7 13 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
4 11 20% < 1mm Slight SW 18 70 SW 25 51
Showers easing
3 13 30% < 1mm Moderate - - - -
Showers easing
4 14 30% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Far north QLD gets a drenching

09:31 EST

Heavy rain has fallen over Queensland's far north and there is more tropical activity on the cards this week.

NSW School-children say YES to sunshine

12:51 EST

New South Wales: The Premier State, the state other states love to hate.

More rain headed for South Australia

11:21 EST

While thundery clouds and showers are clearing over South Australia over the weekend, more rainfall is headed to the southern and southeastern parts of the country early next week.