Yorke Peninsula Weather
Yorke Peninsula Forecast
Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/NE 20 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.
Wednesday Medium (50%) chance of rain, most likely in the early morning. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h turning S 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon.
Friday Sunny. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h turning N/NE 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.
Yorke Peninsula Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||9||17||70%||< 1mm||Nil||W 18||80||W 24||64|
||7||18||70%||< 1mm||Nil||W 20||77||W 24||58|
||7||18||70%||< 1mm||Nil||W 23||76||W 28||58|
||8||18||70%||< 1mm||Nil||WNW 23||75||W 29||57|
||10||17||70%||< 1mm||Nil||W 23||84||W 29||72|
||10||18||70%||< 1mm||Nil||W 20||67||W 22||61|
It will be a warm Wednesday for those living along the eastern seaboard as the spring temperature see-saw takes a swing.
West Australian cherry growers could benefit from the massive drop in cherries expected to be grown on the east coast of Australia.
The amount of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere has reached an unprecedented peak and is on track to set a new record in 2016.