Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower on and east of the ranges, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.
Sunday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending W/NW 25 to 40 km/h during the day.
Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Hawker, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm most likely north Hawker in the morning and afternoon. Light winds.
Wednesday Mostly sunny morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day.
Flinders Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||17||30||50%||1-5mm||Nil||S 14||57||SSW 10||37|
||17||29||60%||1-5mm||Nil||S 30||60||SSW 28||33|
||14||26||50%||1-5mm||Nil||SSW 13||59||SSW 10||31|
A teenager has been struck by lightning during dangerous thunderstorms in Queensland's south-east that caused structural damage and left thousands without power.
Following a run of cooler than average temperatures during the first half of next week, southwestern parts of Western Australia will see a return of hot conditions.
A burst of hazy heat enveloped Sydney on Friday, with temperatures just not letting up well into the evening.