Fairfax Media Network

Eastern Eyre Peninsula Weather

Current Warnings
 

Eastern Eyre Peninsula Forecast

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h shifting E/SE in the evening.

  • Monday Humid. Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Thunderstorms likely, with possible heavy falls. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h shifting SW in the early afternoon.

  • Tuesday Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h turning S before dawn.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Thursday Sunny. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Issued Sun 16:55 CDT

Eastern Eyre Peninsula Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Showers
22 32 70% 1-5mm Nil NNW 16 69 W 22 62
Thunderstorms
23 34 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Thunderstorms
23 37 90% 5-10mm Nil N 16 56 WNW 20 53
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Heating up across the southeastern capitals

11:19 EDT

A couple of scorchers are on the way for Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney over the next few days.

Darwin not quite that wet (yet)

11:13 EDT

Following a good start to January 2017 rainfall, when 125mm fell during the first 48 hours of the year, conditions have been relatively dry for the Northern Territory capital.

Steamy night in Brisbane

14:29 EDT

In the early hours of the morning, Brisbane had its warmest minimum temperature since at least 1999, when the mercury halted its descent at 28 degrees just after 3am.