Fairfax Media Network

Lower South East Weather

SA
Sat 15:50 CST
Current Warnings
 

Lower South East Forecast

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, easing to a slight (20%) chance of showers during the morning. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 13.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the late evening.

  • Monday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h tending SW during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming W 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Issued Sat 05:40 CST

Lower South East Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Cloudy
8 13 50% < 1mm Nil S 20 76 S 20 71
Cloudy
4 12 50% < 1mm Slight SSW 14 93 SSW 20 68
Possible shower
6 12 50% < 1mm Nil SW 16 85 SW 19 69
Cloudy
4 12 50% < 1mm Slight W 14 94 SSW 22 74
Possible shower
8 12 50% < 1mm Nil S 14 84 SSW 18 76
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Tsunamis in Australia?

15:37 EST

With another earthquake of 5.7 magnitude being recorded today near off the southern Queensland coast, meteorologists and oceanographers are keeping a wary eye on the potential for tsunamis.

Hobart hopes for snow on Monday.

11:43 EST

A series of strong cold fronts which are moving in quick succession over southeastern parts of Australia threaten to bring low level snow over the coming days to parts of Tasmania.

Adelaide records coldest July in almost 20 years

11:36 EST

Adelaide has recorded its chilliest July in close to 20 years, with both maximum and minimum temperatures colder than average.